Friday 11 May 2012

New studio-space!

Yup, I've got myself a new studio space!

... Which sounds all fancy, but it's really just my brother's old room with a new coat of paint and a nicer floor. >.> But it's a whole room just for me and my paints and my big, space-demanding projects, which feels really nice, I can tell you.




As you can see, I'm still in the process of moving in - the paints are going in the drawers, I'll probably find some way to fill up the righthand bookshelf, etc., - and it's not quite finished yet (we need to paint the door white - but we're probably going to keep the Black & White-poster, because nostalgia, or something), but it's getting there.

It's only the bigger things that are going in the studio - my acrylic paints and canvases and easels, my Sculpy clay, my seriously sidetracked Make Your Own Mahjong Set-project, and so on. I'm still keeping my lighttable - and thus my comic-projects - in my own room, along with my markers and most of my watercolour-stuff (I tend to tape my watercolour pictures up on my lighttable when I paint) - but there's suddenly a whole lot more space in my bookshelves and most importantly, on the desk around my computer. No more accidentally elbowing sculptures off the desk!

2 comments:

  1. Åhh grattis, härligt! Och utrymme för staffli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Ett ordentligt staffli, så att man kan måla riktigt STORA saker - nu jäklar ska det bli akrylmålningar!

      Nån gång.

      När jag har tid. >.<

      Delete